Gift Boxes

Hello everyone!!! It's me again :)
Today I'm going to show you the new project that I made. Is for my daughter's classroom friends, to celebrate the end of the year and the summer break.
I made gift boxes using...guess what??? my circuit expression 2!!! I love it, because you can use your circuit cartridge plus the imagine cartridge!!! so, for this one I used both!



I used the blast off circuit imagine cartridge to make the boxes, cut it at 5 inches.


The motive that I choose was "monkeys"!!! 
I just feel they going to have so much fun in their summer break!!! Like monkeys do!!!


I used create a critter circuit cartridge to make those sillies monkeys, This is one of my favorite circuit cartridge!


Here are my sillies monkeys:


In the process to ensemble it, the most hard part was trying to glue the layers. It was very tricky


I made a tag using a new stamp set that I bought at Jo ann (my favorite store from now)!! in yellow paper with brown chocolate stamp pad.


And voila!!! this is the box! I'm going to fill it up with some candies.


Look in this close up my so cute and silly monkey!


I enjoyed it making this boxes, and hope my daughter's friends like it.
Please leave a comment. I love to heard from you!!!
Thanks for watching :) 
Have a blessed day!

Comments

  1. AAAIIINSSS!!!! I love those boxes sistah!!! And the monkeys are absolutely adorable!!! I WANT ONE!!!!! hehe! The kids will love them, especially if you put sweets inside ;)

    Y tu inglés está fenomenal, eh?

    TQMS!! xx

    Mildred

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts