Hello everyone!!!
It's me again! today i'm gonna share with you two pictures from the last card I made for my hubby, his birthday will be next saturday so I decided to make one specially for him. I went to Jo ann and get a beautiful paper from DCWV named "The GUY Stack".
I made the base of the card using Kraft paper, to make it look more rustic. I  cut the borders rounded. and made that beautiful flower with a paper color nude and put a gem on the middle. It's so easy to make! I'm gonna show you some day!


In the inside I cut a cardstock color nude and glued to the kraft paper because the stamp looks better on it and for the space that i'm going to use for the writing.

Hope you like it! and my hubby too...!
Thanks for watching! I love to read your comments :)


Comments

  1. Te quedó super linda sistah! Seguro que a Moises le va a encantar. Me cuentas que te dijo, please!! ;)

    TQMS xx

    Mildred

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts